HERE ARE THE WAYS YOU CAN HELP!
Whether you have lots of time, or just a little, there is something you can do to join our efforts!
- attend monthly PTO meetings as often as possible
- volunteer in the library once a week
- join the grounds crew for an hour or two when a clean up is scheduled, two or three opportunities a year
- be the PTO representative in the classroom for a grade level enrichment program
- bake for the bake sale
- work at a bake sale
- volunteer for an event... planning, or just 'day of' help
- plan a family fun event (hiking, sledding, etc.) on a half day
- send us a note to say you would like to be involved and we'll find something you would enjoy!